Tensor Networks Matrix-OS - It's all about Your Value Creation!
Use Promo Code Demo to try out the Early Access Download.
The Licensed "Pro" version will ship on USB and is priced per physical processor core.
Are you ready for a modern full-featured turn-key next-generation network operating system that includes high-performance computing with built-in security, acceleration, and neural networking?
Matrix-OS is your turn-key industry 4.0 solution development and implementation platform. It's very modern, scalable, and secure. It will delight you, and be your go-to OS. Why because it simply does it all.
Stable and Secure Linux Kernal, architected for a modern approach to the service provider, and enterprise needs.
- Linux Kernel
- Implemented with Enhanced features for:
- Network Routing
- Security & Encryption for VPN
- Accelerated Computing and Neural Networking
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- High-Performance Computing
- Data Science and Big Data Analytics
- Zero Touch Provisioning "ZTP"
- Cloud-Based Telemetry
You can build your own: Network Appliance, Data Science System, Video Encoding System, and Smart Edge Solution. The sky is the limit for solutions and value creation.
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel Xeon or Equivalent CPU
- 8GB RAM
- 100GB Hard Disk
- NVIDIA GPU
- Ethernet Network Interface
To demo Tensor Networks, Inc grants You a nonexclusive, non-transferable, limited license to internally use the Programs, subject to the restrictions stated in the License Agreement, only for the purpose of developing, testing, prototyping, and demonstrating Your application and only if Your application has not been used for any data processing, business, commercial, or production purposes, and not for any other purpose.
Tensor Networks Matrix-OS
Upon the Completion of your transaction, you will be sent a download link.
Download the Matrix-OS_EA.zip file
1. Download and install win-rar : https://www.win-rar.com/start.html?&L=0
2. With win-rar select and unzip the Matrix-OS_EA.zip file
3. From a Windows 10 machine install Rufus. https://rufus.ie/
4. Insert a blank USB Thumb Drive with 8GB or more space.
5. Run Rufus and Select the Matrix-OS_EA.OSI file to create a bootable USB Thumb Drive
6. Install Oracle VirtualBox: https://www.virtualbox.org/
7. Open Oracle VirtualBox and Create a Virtual Machine with 4GB RAM or Greater and 40GB HD or greater.
8. Watch this short youtube video on installing a Virtual Box OS from a USB Thumb Drive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFs3hnG7h_o
9. Install Matrix-OS onto your Virtual Machine. -Enjoy!